Transmitic is an encrypted, p2p, file transfer and sharing program, for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Devices connect directly to each other. There is no third party server or file size limits.
The goal is to make transferring files and folders as easy as possible.
If you have ever thought
I just want to send these files directly from this computer to another, Transmitic can help.
Download from GitHub https://github.com/transmitic/transmitic/releases
Just extract and run
How it Works
- Users exchange PublicIDs that Transmitic automatically generates.
- Add users' PublicIDs and IPs that you want to share with.
- Add files or folders you want to share, and which users you want to share with.
- Turn sharing on! Users can choose which files they want to download directly from your device.
- View all files that are shared with you, and download directly from the other user's device.
- Connections are encrypted with AES256-GCM.
See it in Action